Wednesday, 20 March 2013

#thesibling

I wish I was strong enough to lift not one but both us
Someday I will be strong enough to lift not one but both of us.

Assalamualaikum and hello people ,
nothing special today , im just wanna share what im  feel right now. .
last time i check my phone . i've  received  a message from my sis ,
she told me that she have to change to new workplace .
i think that  place she have to go  not  faraway but ,
we never seperated ;')
seriously ,


sis,
I can feel your pain,
I can feel your struggle
You just want to live.
me to :)


When it's your problem , its not just your own problem ,
can you share it with me ?  .
we care your problem ,

sis thanks coz  being a good sister ,
for me and for other sibling .

i love you .
 :(
















No comments:

Post a Comment